FROM EFFORT TO EASE
Inner Resources to Support your Life
- Do you feel stressed and tense?
- Do you feel exhausted and lacking energy?
- Are you searching for healthier ways to be in your body?
FROM EFFORT TO EASE is a journey of self-discovery designed to:
- Help you find comfort and ease in your body, through body awareness, breath and movement explorations.
- Learn to perceive your body and your surroundings in a way that supports your posture, alignment, freedom of movement and breath in order to reduces stress and tension and to increase energy, vitality, health and fulfillment.
- Explore your inner resources, through playful and nourishing movements, and perceptual explorations.
- Support you find your way back home into your body and discover in it a powerful ally in your daily life challenges.
19- 9-2020 – Down to Earth: How to receive the support of the ground, in order to feel more aligned, centered and empowered, and reduce tension and stress. The Healer Archetype: pay attention to what has heart and meaning. Inner resources: Self-love and Compassion
24-10-2020 – Into the Water: an enquiry into our fluidic nature, to improve health, flexibility, vitality, receptivity and resilience. The Teacher Archetype: be open and not attached to outcomes; Inner resources: Wisdom and Trust.
21-11-2020- Out in the Air: an exploration on our relation to inner and outer space. The Warrior Archetype: show up and be present. Inner resources: Authority and Leadership.
19-12-2020: The Fire Within: access your source of energy and power within. The Visionary Archetype: tell the truth without blame or judgment. Inner resources: Clear and Authentic communication.
Time: From 13:00 till 20:30. please be there at least 15 min earlier.
Where: Sthira yoga - Oostenburgermiddenstraat 212 -214
Own Investment : €425 €350 Included: Tea, Snacks and 20% off on a private Craniosacral session
with Monica and on a Bodytelling massage experience with Barbara
Info : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Barbara Falorni - Yinside bodywork: Embodied yoga and
meditation facilitator, massage therapist, storyteller.
“ I create the space, you allow the healing ” Barbara Falorni
Monica Mole is a somatic yoga and embodiment teacher,
massage and craniosacral therapist.
You can find me on Facebook.
“Not by will, but by trust” – Monica Mole